Sunday, May 15, 2011

FOREVER by maggie stiefvater



Isn't it amazing? If you haven't seen her previous trailers you should check them out at her website. Besides being a fab writer, Maggie is also an artist and musician. Everything in the trailer is hers. She is scheduled to come to Little Shop of Stories in Decatur August 1st and I am super excited. I'm looking forward to reading FOREVER, especially after the way she ended LINGER. And if you are like me and covet signed books, here is where you can buy an autographed copy of FOREVER when it comes out July 12, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Is the first book "Shiver?" I just looked up the book on Amazon and want to be sure to read them in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the first book is Shiver. You've probably figured that out by now, I'm slow to answer. :)

    Keep me posted once you read them, I'd love to know what you think. The author herself is such an intriguing character and she is what really draws me to her books. Just watch one if her videos and you'll see why.

    ReplyDelete